Opportunity and position information: Automotive Controller/Office Manager needed!
We are looking for that exceptionally qualified individual to join an executive leadership team. This is a hands on accounting and management position. This individual will oversee cash flow, budgeting, and accounting office management for a growing operation. This individual will be a key member of the management team working directly with dealership owners. This is an individual who can streamline systems and processes.
If you are tired of just being a number and looking to know that your work directly contributes to growing something great, then come join our family.
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and functions.
• Supervise and train administrative staff as needed.
• Participate in day-to-day accounting work.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for owners.
• Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency across stores.
• Make sure that all reports are made to all the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
• Submit timely and accurate financial statements
• Meet with Department managers regularly to address ways to improve business and cover goals as well as performance
• Create and maintain budgets and reporting for accountability to budgets for each department and store.
• Work with dealership owners to develop more comprehensive data and reporting functions for all businesses.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions is kept.
• Help develop and encourage teamwork across all departments.
• Experience in automotive accounting is a big plus.
• Dealertrack DMS experience a big plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or extensive prior experience in similar role
• 5 years of prior controller, office manager, or accounting experience.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have demonstrated leadership ability and team management in prior roles
• Must have interpersonal skills, and possess excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus good organization skills.
5 Star Auto Plaza offers:
If this sounds like you then we are would love to meet you! Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
5 Star Auto Plaza is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
Opportunity offered by: 5 Star Auto Plaza
This opportunity located in: St Charles, Missouri
Metro Area: St Louis
For more information about this career opportunity please contact: