Opportunity and position information: Customer Service Advisors wanted for various locations - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS for LIC location!
Pep Boys is driven by its promise to its customers, "We go further to help you go farther." Founded 100 years ago by military veterans, generations of drivers have counted on Pep Boys ASE-certified Pros to service their vehicles. With a national network of nearly 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, and 27 distribution centers, Pep Boys employs more than 8,000 people. More than seven million vehicles pass through Pep Boys bays each year, and our commitment to being the ONE our communities count on is demonstrated through our exceptional customer experience and support of the critical technical training initiatives needed to close America's skills gap. For more information, visit www.pepboys.com.
Contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business through customer engagement, expert product and service knowledge, follow-up, and follow through at the service desk, on the sales floor, and at the register.
Duties & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers on the phone and in the store. Responsible for engaging customers, scheduling appointments, building trust, understanding needs, communicating processes and timelines, and selling parts and service that make the customer’s car run at peak efficiency; adheres to Company Customer Care standards to meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for the organization and productivity of the service business through work order and register transactions, thorough vehicle inspections, and service and replacement part knowledge.
- Under the direction of Management, assists in various aspects of customer care, work order and register assistance, facility maintenance, and Outside Purchase (OP) ordering.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to cash, credit, check, refund and return policies. Works with the management team to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities.
- Conduct and participate in routine express automotive services, including tire mounting, balancing, rotations, and repair; oil changes, fluid top-offs, lubrications, filter and bulb replacement; battery installation, starting and charging system testing; cosmetic car services, and thorough vehicle inspection.
- Primary driving force behind the implementation and constant execution of safety procedures, ensuring wheel torque and oil/fluid services are performed per standard operating procedure directives.
- Partner with Management to produce a safe and health work environment that complies with all local, state, and federal laws, as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with all associates, management, and customers; interprets and retains information and applies knowledge appropriately.
- In designated locations, may be a secondary key carrier responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety and environmental rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our benefits include:
-Paid Time Off
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!