Opportunity and position information: Sign On Bonus – $10,000.00 to the right candidate for our Ice Mountain Diesel Technician Mechanic position in Woodridge, IL!
Monday – Friday (no weekends!)
4:00 PM- 12:30 AM
Starting rate: $30.45 + overtime pay (based on experience and education)
Shift Premium Pay (for 2nd shift)
$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus (payable per BlueTriton Brands payment terms)
The Fleet Truck Mechanic’s primary purpose will require the individual to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers and trailers.
A typical day might include:
• Troubleshooting and repairing fleet vehicles and equipment
• Programing and recording assigned preventative maintenance tasks
• Assisting in education of the Route Sales Representatives’ pre and post-trip inspections
• Ensuring safe work practices
• Help schedule and support all work within the shop
• Coordinate training
• Manage costs according to budget and daily completion of repairs
• Ensure DOT compliance
• Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
• Maintain shop housekeeping standards and prepare end of month reporting and/or any other administrative requirements
What you need to have:
• 3 years’ experience in a mechanic position working with a fleet of trucks
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
• Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds in all work conditions (indoor and outdoor)
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Ability to obtain CDL B Permit within one week of receiving offer of employment; CDL license within 60 days of hire
• Ability to obtain ASE T4 (airbrake) certification within 6 months of hire
• The ability to work independently
• Microsoft Office computer skills (including Excel)
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.
Opportunity offered by: BlueTriton Brands
This opportunity located in: Woodridge, Illinois
Metro Area: Chicago
For more information about this career opportunity please contact: