Opportunity and position information: $3000 Sign on Bonus! Monmouth County GM dealership is looking for a top quality B Technician. We service a full line of GM vehicles. We also service a fleet of short to medium sized trucks, ambulances, and school buses for many different districts and private schools.
Candidate should possess the following qualities/abilities:
- $3000 Sign on Bonus (Paid after 90 day trial period and acceptance into the Union)
- Successfully complete automotive service and repair work qualified to perform.
- Perform work according to safety guidelines.
- Complete vehicle inspection form and vehicle diagnostic form and submit to Service Advisor.
- Complete documentation of repair work completed.
- AdvisesService Advisor of change in a vehicles status.
- Inspect vehicles for additional needed repairs or maintenance and recommend them to the service advisors for sale to customers.
- Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Participate in ongoing training as assigned by management. Study technical bulletins, industry magazines, and technical web site
We are a very busy shop with more work that we can handle. Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience and a complete set of hand tools, all specialty tools are supplied by the dealership and factory training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Well-maintained equipment
- Plenty of room and lifts for our Techs
- Well-lighted work areas
- All the latest software, Wi-Fi and/or computer terminals in our facility
- Professional Service Advisors and Parts Counter personnel who respect our Techs
- Our customers trust our facility so we always have plenty of good business for our Techs year-round
- *Even if YOU have never worked in a dealership, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our non-dealership experience assimilation program! We have factory training and support to make it easy for non dealership Techs to become more efficient and make MORE money.
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Chiropractic Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan With Percentage Match!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Provided Uniforms
- Continued Paid Training
- Contact Us For Details!
Tony Cosentino Sr.